Bonfield Public Library Spring Soap Making Workshop
is on back order
April 14th 2018 Adult Soap Making Workshop.
1:30pm- Approx 4:30pm Please read this full listing for all information
Workshop will include: detailed professional instruction, take home instructions, recipe, tips and tricks sheet for using essential oils in soap and what to do when your soap fails. Plus a naturally coloured and scented soap loaf made by you; approx.11 bars, and wooden soap mold, ($125 value).
Bring your own mold option- Please bring a clean large milk carton or silicone bread pan with a shoe box to set it in, or mold from previous workshops.
Just the basics option - $55 does not include scent and essential oils tips.
The scent is a blend of fresh and light smelling essential oils.
SPACES FILLING FAST! DEADLINE April 6th
Location: Bonfield Public Library 365 HWY 531, Bonfield, ON
We recommend wearing long sleeves, your hair up, you may bring an apron or wear old clothing (oil stains are a possibility)
Please review our policies below and contact us if you would like to register by e-mail/e-transfer.
Come on out and learn an old homesteading skill, spark great conversation and meet some fabulous new people!
Lakeside Acres' Workshops have proven to be events loved by all ages and have provided great opportunities to make new connections.
Much networking and learning have been done between participants!
This is an adult only event due to the lye involved in soap making.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the following policies:
****Lakeside Acres presents our workshops as a learning and homesteading skill. Our Company does not currently mentor new or existing local businesses and reserves the right to screen registrations. By registering you agree that the knowledge gained and the recipe provided is for personal use only (home use and gift giving for example). Feel free to contact us about private label and wholesale options ***
Advance Notice of Cancellation
The registration fee will be non refundable should you decide to drop the class after registration. Your soap, mold and instruction sheets will be available for pickup at the host location and you may sit in another workshop at another time to view the process; your soap MUST be picked up within 48 hours. The exception being IF we can fill your spot, there will be no refunds otherwise.
If you registered for a class that is full, you have the option of choosing another course date (if available) or being placed on a waiting list to be notified when the next class does open up. We will contact you to let you know.
- Children under age 14 may not attend classes.
- Minors between ages 14 and 17 may attend classes while accompanied by an adult over age 21, detailed below.
- The adult accompanying a minor assumes full responsibility for the minor, including the minor's actions, behavior, health, and safety.
- Please arrive a few minutes early as the class will start at the scheduled time.
- Do not bring guests or people who are not formally registered as paying students.
- Each participant must have their own paid batch a double batch is NOT a shared registration for multiple individuals.
- If you cannot attend the class, contact us as soon as possible and review the Cancellation policies (above).
. If you cannot safely follow the directions in the class, are disrespectful or disruptive to other participants or the instructor you will be asked to leave, and will not receive a refund.
- Being that there is a risk involved with our classes, including using heat elements, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide, a waiver will be provided for your signature prior to your involvement in the class that excludes Lakeside Acres and the instructors from all liability from the improper use of the materials and equipment provided. A comprehensive safety component will be provided in the class prior to use.