Saturday March 11th 2017 Children's Workshop.
Two Time Slots Available 3:30 & 4:15pm
Duration approx 35min
Children of all ages will have a chance to design 2 of their own bath bombs and 2 Natural Melt and Pour Soaps. They will also create and decorate their own labels. Packaging for their creations will be provided. ($25 value)
Parents or Guardians MUST be in attendance, but fear not you can shop our all natural products while the kids make their products!
Do it your self kits will also be available for sale at the studio.
SPACES FILLING FAST!
Location: Lakeside Acres Studio. 488 Main St, Powassan, On
Please review our policies below and contact us if you would like to register by e-mail/e-transfer.
Lakeside Acres' Workshops have proven to be events loved by all ages and have provided great opportunities to make new connections.
Much networking and learning has been done between participants!
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the following policies:
Advance Notice of Cancellation
The registration fee will be non refundable should you decide to drop the class after registration. You can always drop in the studio at a later date to complete your product. The exception being IF we can fill your spot, there will be no refunds otherwise.
If you registered for a class that is full, you have the option of choosing another course date (if available) or being placed on a waiting list to be notified when the next class does open up. We will contact you to let you know.
- Children of all ages may attend classes.
- Minors under the age of ages 14 must be accompanied by an adult over age 18, detailed below.
- The adult accompanying a minor assumes full responsibility for the minor, including the minor's actions, behavior, health, and safety.
- Please arrive a few minutes early as the class will start at the scheduled time.
- If you cannot attend the class, contact us as soon as possible and review the Cancellation policies (above).
. If you cannot safely follow the directions in the class, are disrespectful or disruptive to other participants or the instructor you will be asked to leave, and will not receive a refund.
- Being that there is a risk involved with our classes, including using heat elements, a waiver will be provided for your signature prior to your involvement in the class that excludes Lakeside Acres and the instructors from all liability from the improper use of the materials and equipment provided. A comprehensive safety component will be provided in the class prior to use.