Wintergreen Christmas Soap Making Workshop @ Bonfield Public Library Scent 'Holiday Candy' Essential oil Blend
is on back order
November 18th 2017 Adult Soap Making Workshop.
1:00pm- approx 4:00pm
Workshop will include: detailed professional instruction, take home instructions, recipe, tips and tricks sheet for using essential oils in soap and what to do when your soap fails. Plus a naturally coloured and scented soap loaf made by you; approx.11 bars, and wooden soap mold, ($105 value).
Scent is a blend of wintergreen, peppermint, cinnamon, and orange.
SPACES FILLING FAST! DEADLINE November 4th
Location: Bonfield Public Library, 365 hwy 531, Bonfield, On
Please review our policies below and contact us if you would like to register by e-mail/e-transfer.
Come on out and learn an old homesteading skill, spark great conversation and meet some fabulous new people!
Lakeside Acres' Workshops have proven to be events loved by all ages and have provided great opportunities to make new connections.
Much networking and learning has been done between participants!
This is an adult only event due to the lye involved in soap making.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to adhere to the following policies:
Advance Notice of Cancellation
The registration fee will be non refundable should you decide to drop the class after registration. Your soap, mold and instruction sheets will be available for pickup at the host location; they MUST be picked up within 48 hours. The exception being IF we can fill your spot, there will be no refunds otherwise.
If you registered for a class that is full, you have the option of choosing another course date (if available) or being placed on a waiting list to be notified when the next class does open up. We will contact you to let you know.
- Children under age 14 may not attend classes.
- Minors between ages 14 and 17 may attend classes while accompanied by an adult over age 21, detailed below.
- The adult accompanying a minor assumes full responsibility for the minor, including the minor's actions, behavior, health, and safety.
- Please arrive a few minutes early as the class will start at the scheduled time.
- Do not bring guests or people who are not formally registered as paying students.
- If you cannot attend the class, contact us as soon as possible and review the Cancellation policies (above).
- In the case of extreme weather, resulting in road closures that inhibit your ability to attend the workshop. We will reshedule, however you must contact us to let us know. Again because fees have already been spent on supplies, time and hall rentals refunds are not an option.
. If you cannot safely follow the directions in the class, are disrespectful or disruptive to other participants or the instructor you will be asked to leave, and will not receive a refund.
- Being that there is a risk involved with our classes, including using heat elements, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide, a waiver will be provided for your signature prior to your involvement in the class that excludes Lakeside Acres and the instructors from all liability from the improper use of the materials and equipment provided. A comprehensive safety component will be provided in the class prior to use.